I am starting to think that I need a more neutral background for taking my pictures on. While I do enjoy the red for pictures of bottles and other things where the color is not super important, my pink blushes and other products seem much duller compared to the bright red fabric. While from the picture in pan it would appear that this is a very dull color, it is in reality much closer to the color in the swatch (see bellow).
I honestly do not remember when or why I purchased this product, I have had it that long. Granted my memory is less than great. I believe this product is discontinued. I did peruse the mac website quickly and was unable to find it. Since I have never even been to a mac pro store I am fairly certain it is not simply a pro only product. That being said this product could potentially be obtained via swaping or on ebay (though be careful of fakes).
I would give this product a 4/10
read more »
I have had this review somewhat in the works for several months. The photos were taken about two months ago, and while since than significantly more pan is showing on the makeup I still likely have a month left before I truly use it up.
Let me start by saying I normally do not like MAC cosmetics. I tend to avoid them for the most part, since i get fed up with their constant ‘limited edition’ products. However, there are a few items that I think are winner but find are under appreciated on the cosmetic boards I visit. However:
I would give this product a 8/10
read more »
Every month I preselect a makeup look so on days when I am in a rush I have a go to look. This month I finally decided to break out the pin-up inspired look. While I have been a long time admirer of this style I have up until recently not been courageous enough to wear it out in public.
- Physicians Formula Bronzer Gems in Light (Here)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit (Here)
- MAC Fluidline in Dipdown (Here)
- Make Up Forever Lipstick in 203 Lacquered (Similar Here Try #36)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Jest and Cork (Here)
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Dollface (Here)
- Korres Lip Butter in Quince (Here)
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemera Highlight Powder (Similar Here and Here in Champagne)
- Benefit Face Powder in Throb (Here)