Posts may be a little slow for the next week or so. I am off to Puerto Rico for some friends, family and sun. I shall resume my posting schedule as soon as possible. In the mean time I figured a picture of the minimal makeup I will be bringing might help hold you over till next week.
Boscia Sheer Tinted Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15 in Light
Benefit’s Miss Popularity
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava
The Balm Pick Up Liner in Casanova
Almay Pure Blend’s Mascara
Every month I preselect a makeup look so on days when I am in a rush I have a go to look. This month I finally decided to break out the pin-up inspired look. While I have been a long time admirer of this style I have up until recently not been courageous enough to wear it out in public.
- Physicians Formula Bronzer Gems in Light (Here)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit (Here)
- MAC Fluidline in Dipdown (Here)
- Make Up Forever Lipstick in 203 Lacquered (Similar Here Try #36)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Jest and Cork (Here)
- Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Dollface (Here)
- Korres Lip Butter in Quince (Here)
- Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemera Highlight Powder (Similar Here and Here in Champagne)
- Benefit Face Powder in Throb (Here)