Free cosmetic case filled with trial size items including fredrick fakkai shampoo and conditioner, Nivea lotion, Pantene shampoo and Neutrogena lip balm. This packet also came with several coupons.
Macadamia healing oil spray (travel Size)
Flat Top Kabuki and Rounded Kabuki brush
Glytone flesh tinted acne lotion
Glycolix elite 10 percent moisturizing cleanser
Mustela physiobebe no-rinse cleansing fluid
DCL non-drying cleansing lotion
DCL spot therapy
Avene clean-ac cleansing cream
Yes to cucumbers soothing daily gentle cleanser
Johnathan product IB purifier shampoo (Free with purchase)
Have you made any purchases lately?
So i have been perusing my weekly blog reads and this week I found a large number of items that seemed to tickle my fancy. I thought I would spread my lemmings on to you.
Manolo Blahnik Uliepe Yellow Pumps yes please!
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Romance 55. I have been having a love affair with both Chanel and pink lips lately.
What products have you been eyeing lately?
Woops! So some of you may have noticed that this item has been discontinued since the Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks came out. While this item may no longer be available, I thought some would be interested in seeing it since I find the finish to be similar to that of the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines.
Purchased on a Chanel binge during the Neiman Marcus beauty event last January, Waikiki caught my eye as a subtle and potentially my lips but better shade. While the swatches shown on Neiman Marcus are notoriously bad, I was pleasantly surprised with the shade when it arrived. I have not worn this lipstick a great deal, not for lack of enjoyment but simply because my lipstick collection is expansive.
I would give this product a 7/10
read more »
This month, curiously enough, not a single cosmetic item has made its way into my top five. A good part of this is likely due to the fact that having had surgery earlier in the month a good week or two was spent with absolutely no makeup, and only minimal personal hygiene (not by choice but by doctors orders).
- Aveda Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution – I know that positive reviews of this product are few and far between. However, it has made huge improvements to my scalp. While those who suffer from dandruff caused by some sort of bacterial or fungal issue will receive no benefit from this product minor issues are solved by this. I mainly use this to rid my scalp of the occasional blemish, and get rid of scalp itchiness.
- Lisa Hoffman Night & Day, Vitamin A & C Serum – I received this product as a gift with a purchase from dermstore. At first I was not sure if I would actually use it since I have never previously used a serum. However I find this product to not only make my skin feel smooth, but it also helps improve the discoloration from fresh blemishes.
- Kenra Curl Defining Cream – This curling cream seems to make my hair curlier than I had expected, since the curl is significantly more pronounced once the hair dries. But the real reason this made this list is the smell, which is reminiscent of strawberry bubblicous, but is subtle enough that once the product is in my hair i can no longer smell it.
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Stick – Originally purchased so I could attempt to diminish some stretch marks and kitten scratches, It has now found yet another job in diminishing my surgery scars.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Al Intense Acne Spot Treatment – This is the first acne treatment I have purchased that I would consider ‘high end’ but I can certainly tell the difference. I do use this daily as an all over treatment and find it not only keeps acne at bay but helps the occasional bump go away quicker.